We have some exciting news to share with updates of what we have coming soon for you. Please read on to find out more…
V2.3.3 Coming June 2018
Thanks for your comments and suggestions. This release will fix some known bugs and also bring other great App improvements.
Changes to Marketing:
After listening carefully to your feedback 2.3.3 will see some changes to your marketing options. Although some of you loved the extended marketing via Rightmove and Zoopla the majority of our users downloaded the App predominantly for managing your property. Therefore we want to bring the focus back to YOU managing YOUR properties in a simple, easy and convenient way.
So in 2.3.3 we will be removing our extended marketing options but you will still be able to market your property FREE using the Rentr web portal.
Roadmap for 2018:
We are excited about many changes to your App experience due this year, including
- Security and efficiency improvements to user accounts and registration process
- Improvements to your experience and journey for adding properties and tenancies
- Changes and improvements to maintenance reporting and property management including
We also have ideas and plans for these exciting new features:
- Management of HMO properties and NHA tenancies
- Functionality and assistance with move out and notices
- UK functionality and legislation: Add your property in Scotland, Wales or N Ireland!
- Add and save any document – document storage
- Communications – Instant messaging with your tenant!
Have a wishlist? Please get in touch!
We will be using our social media channels for updates, please make sure you are following us! Also occasionally we will need to contact via email. By holding a Rentr App account we will keep you updated, but if you do not want to receive this information please unsubscribe at the bottom of this email.
If unfortunately you wish to delete your account please email us at email@example.com and we will remove all your information from our records.